We understand that many non-profit organizations rely on in-kind donations to support silent auctions, raffles and sweepstakes. In response, every year we provide Montage Laguna Beach gift certificates to support Orange County, California non-profits in their fundraising efforts. We are pleased to make these gift certificates available to organizations that meet our eligibility requirements.
Eligibility & Application Requirements:
- The organization must be non-profit, with 501 (c) (3) status or an application on file to become non-profit.
- Organization must serve the community at large.
- Have a non-religious primary purpose
- Preference will be given to:
- Small arts organizations or other community based organizations with an established, distinct, arts component program.
- Education and literacy programs
- Children and youth
- Health and medicine
- Hunger prevention
- Environmental preservation and conservation
- Senior citizen care
Typical non-profit organizations ineligible for donations:
- Athletic events, competition or tournaments
- Religious, political or sectarian organizations
- Research programs
- Scholarships or stipends
- Start-up programs
- Grant making organizations (other foundations)
- Schools, colleges or universities (outside of the Laguna Beach School District)
- International or foreign-based programs
- In-kind donation requests must be received at least three months in advance of event date.
- Requests must be typed and presented on the organization's letterhead. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
- Project or program descriptions must be specific and detailed to the actual applied use of the funds raised.
- An email and/or return address must be provided
Montage Laguna Beach
Bob Frear, Vice President of Sales
30801 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
No phone calls please.
Montage Beverly Hills
Charles L. Black III, Director of Sales and Marketing
225 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Montage Deer Valley
Chris Hamaway, Director of Sales and Marketing
9100 Marsac Avenue
P.O. Box 4680
Park City, UT 84060
A notification of acceptance or decline will be emailed or mailed upon review of your application.
Understanding there are so many worthwhile organizations, regrettably, we are unable to provide donations to the same organization twice.